Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Introduction to Green Tenant

I like gardening. I like the environment. And I like taking on renovation and home improvement projects. But, as someone who rents his living space, I find that books and magazines generally don't suit my needs. They're written for homeowners. After all, those are the people with big disposable incomes, who are ready to splash out on stone countertops and expensive bulbs, aren't they?

This blog is for people like me -- people who rent their abode, but also want to live somewhere decent that hurts the earth as little as possible.The blog will become a repository for projects and ideas that tenants can take on. You can also expect the occasional book review or profile along the way. And I do hope that you'll share projects that have worked for you, and your experiences with any of the ones that end up on Green Tenant.

No comments: